Pages

Record-breaking early drinking

 What is your personal record for early drinking? Do you have one? 










I, actually, WE made a record yesterday. Ready for this? Before 8 am.

This may sound crazy, but the world itself is kind of crazy now.


The story is 

Sunday morning, our routine grocery shopping. Route 6 in Dartmouth, near BJ’s gas station. An empty road. We waited for the green light.

We started to cross the road. All of a sudden I saw a car flying into my Buick. I stopped. The flying car also stopped, likely the driver managed to turn his car to the left and avoided the car's damage. 


….

Once my husband told me that Russian truck drivers are very bad drivers.

I asked why he got that impression.

He said that there are a lot of videos on YouTube, and mostly from Russians.

Well, there are a lot of videos just because Russians use dash cameras in their vehicles, and they post them online. 

I am Russian too. I have been using a dash cam since we bought the Yaris (my first little car). 

Here is a video from my dash cam. 



After an extreme stop, we stopped to check our cars: thank God - no damages. Daniel shouted something to the flying car driver, whatever it was…

With shaking hands, I drove home being grateful to God, the Universe, luck and my lovely Buick…


At home, Crackle was waiting for us in anticipation… where are his humans again, left him home alone (every single Sunday). 


The drink couldn’t be avoided. No matter the time of the day. Just one drink.


Did it help? Who knows.  I just hope we never have to do this again!




No comments:

Post a Comment