Pages

Labor day, Evening.

 Monday/Holiday evening. 


8 pm. I returned home from CVS, not really CVS - the UPS drop off in CVS (on Kempton street, New Bedford). I was only gone for about half an hour. 

I sat down next to my husband.

-What would I do without you?- he said

-What?! What did I do wrong?- I thought





I tried to imagine his life without me…

Well, it could be less stressful and more relaxed. He wouldn’t try unknown dishes. Everything would be in the usual order and with no surprises.  No stress from trying to understand my pronunciation and choice of words. His life would or could have been simple. 




In general, I am not so bad.

I work, cook and clean a house (sometimes). We can talk about many things. We share responsibilities and support each other. We are a team.

As a compliment about myself, I meet him with different people, really different: a family from Georgia (not a US state), from Iran, from Moldova (former Soviet Republic), Russia, and of course, with my American friends. 


Our life is interesting and busy.



But anyway,

I am glad, happy, and grateful to hear that I am valuable to my husband. 

Elena Bria
Elena Bria







No comments:

Post a Comment