Pages

Sudden discovery

 It dawned on me today, but I'll start from afar.

In Russia, you can often hear the expression: “if you do not love yourself, no one will love you”.

Everything is clear to me here, everything is according to the Law of Attraction of the Universe.


Absolutely in any country in the world there are women who take care of themselves very carefully, those who dress with taste (in accordance with their budget), carefully think over their look, see a hairdresser, paint their nails with nail polish, etc, and others who are not very worried about their appearance.

2013, Tomsk 

10 years ago I was the 1st type of woman.

10 years later, I became “different”, only my accent remained the same. 😼

It's not that I don't care about my appearance at all, but I haven't used nail polish for the entire month!  


The problem is the lack of free time.


Yes, yes, I know, if you want something, you'll find the time, and if you don't want it, an excuse.

In defense of myself, I want to say that I was working on the problem of time. I bought a lamp and nail gel. 


Knowledgeable people know that no matter how long you dry the nail polish, you can see the print of everything that the nail has touched after it is completely dry.

So, I bought a lamp and nail gel. 20 minutes of work and you have beautiful nails for a week for sure.


But after 2 years, I realized that it was harmful for my nails.

I switched back to nail polish (read, I don't paint my nails with anything).


I'm in such a hurry to live, constantly looking for some information, constantly getting a bunch of information, pushing myself (and nails in particular) into the background.

Periodically, I remind myself that I need to slow down. I'm afraid I will not be able to stop, but at least slow down. I remind myself that I am a woman, not a search engine or a battery-powered device.



In the evening, I varnished my nails, just sat quietly for 10 minutes until they dried. The next morning I ruined nail polish on both index fingers, I didn't even understand when. But I wasn't upset. There will be a reason to remove this varnish and apply a new one on Sunday, before the working week.







No comments:

Post a Comment