Pages

A blonde is not only a hair color, it is also an alibi.

 Sometimes I feel like just being a woman is an alibi.


Today I went to “Autozone” to get new wipers.

First, I called them to make sure they had my type and that they could install them for me.

I actually did it once when I had my little Yaris. Back then I was happy to rescue my husband from working on my car in the cold (the day was really cold). A few years passed by and I forgot.


Thank God I have a husband who reminded me.

He knows that men in general and men mechanics/auto parts sellers underestimate women’s abilities or/and knowledge. 


So my question about installing just purchased wipers was not unexpected at all. The wipers were installed and I was happy to return home, before work.




However, at work, my female colleague was surprised. I remember how a few years ago she installed her new wipes on her own.

The thing is, she is very smart. She can do so many different things that not every man can do. She learns a lot with YouTube and/or the Internet and does it.  

She missed the fact that the minor repair/replacement of some spare parts for customers is part of their store service.


My point here is, dear women don’t let everyone know that you are smart. 

Of course, you cannot fool your husband, no way. But besides your hubby, let the men do their important job - saving us blondes. 

 


How to reduce the burden on yourself: If you tuck your trousers into socks, then people will not demand much from you. - Joke from the Internet.







No comments:

Post a Comment