Pages

Ugly duckling story

 


All my life I dreamed of a cozy house (or apartment). 

My parents lived by the principle of “we have everything we need; we need everything that we have”. And they did not even know about that. So, I wanted to get married very much and make my family’s life comfortable.

I got married, but there was no comfort. My ex-husband lived by the principle “we have no money”.  I did put a lot of effort into making my family life cozy. I tried hard and for a long time. In the end, I realized that the efforts of one partner is not enough.  I didn’t want to go with the flow any more. The divorce was difficult but necessary. 

Americans have the expression “one door closes, another opens”. As a result, a new family was formed. A family where comfort and mutual respect are important for both partners. My current husband is not only used to living in comfort, he creates comfort. Despite the fact that we need to continue to repair the house and the yard requires constant care, we are happy and comfortable together.  We work together and enjoy the results of our work.

If you feel bad with the people surrounding you – it doesn’t mean they are bad people. it’s just not your flock. Don’t go with the flow, find your flock!


No comments:

Post a Comment