Pages

Crackle is my dog

 

Crackle

Who would have thought that a dog would be writing a blog. Yet, here I am.

Crackle is my name and just to tell you that I have a great life. Although it wasn’t always that way. You see, I’m a rescue dog. I’m six now, but I was adopted 4 years ago. And since then I haven’t looked back.


Okay, so let’s get one thing straight right off the bat. Writing isn’t the easiest thing in the world to do. I have no fingers so I’m doing this with my mouth. You can imagine how tough it is to grab a pen with my teeth and write these damn letters. I’m much more accustomed to communication with my eyes, my gestures and postures, and making different sounds. To say the least, this blog poses as much of a challenge to me as keeping myself from sniffing someone’s crotch. But I’m a dog after all so we’ll see how it goes.


So, let me tell you about my diet. For breakfast I have dry food mixed with canned food. I’m allergic to poultry and beef, so I’m strictly a lamb and salmon guy. And the more it stinks, the better I like it. For dinner I get all dry food. Afterwards I try to give Daniel the face to get a cookie. Oh, those milk bones are so good! I can get pretty stressed out if I don’t get one. It will keep me up all night.

Now for all the other great things I get to eat. Finding popcorn or chips on the rug is always a great start. And I love apples, pistachios, cantaloupe, and black raspberries. I pick them right off the vine. I even eat oranges! The only thing I can’t figure out is whether I eat all of this because I really like it or because Elena and Daniel like it. Probably a little bit of both. Oh, and I eat cat poop when I find it in the yard. It makes me sick but I love it.

See you next time….

P.S. Written by my husband Daniel




No comments:

Post a Comment