Pages

April, flood, Tom, Tobol.

 

Sparrows mate, the neighbor’s  magnolia trees and our  Japanese cherry tree blossom .

Crackle enjoys the sun, my husband is working.

I listen to the book and smile. One of the main characters has absolutely no sense of taste, just like me on the second day of my vacation. The husband drew attention to the colors of clothes I was wearing: black socks, sneakers and a baseball cap, faded denim shorts, a blue T-shirt and a beige vest.

I think my shovel doesn't care. I'm digging up the soil in the vegetable patch. I dug the ground for tomatoes yesterday. There's a video here.



Yes, we've finally run out of rain.

Dubai was unlucky. “Izvestia” reports that due to heavy rains, the international airport in Dubai was flooded. The runway literally turned into a river. Departures from Dubai Airport, which temporarily does not accept flights and does not work for aircraft production, will resume only on April 18. This was reported by an “Izvestia” journalist on April 17. I did not find the journalist's last name, the link to the article will be at the bottom, as usual.

“Izvestia” is a Russian online newspaper (as I understand it), which leaves some imprint on the topics of the articles.


I agree that it is important for tourists to know when the rains will end in Dubai.


What about the central part of Russia?


The water level in the Tobol River is rising, people are being evacuated. The emergency regime in the Kurgan region was introduced on April 8. Currently, the water level in the Tobol River near the Kurgan has risen by 54 cm and reached 919 cm. This was announced on April 17 by the press service of the city administration.


And if you follow this link, you will see a photo from the Tomsk region.

Our river, which is not the largest and usually calm, has also overflowed. Actually, flooding of several villages occurs every year. But this year, the ice drift in the city caused the rising of the water level in downtown.

The dam at the communal bridge was washed away ( I would call it partly). But all the same, the situation in the Tomsk region is better than in Kurgan.

Unfortunately, I can't please you with the video of the ice drift on Tom. But there is a link


Recourses:

https://www.riatomsk.ru/article/20240411/tomj-zatopila-ulici-v-sele-vershinino-v-tomskom-rajone/


https://www.riatomsk.ru/article/20240417/shtormovoe-preduprezhdenie-iz-za-pavodka-objyavleno-v-tomske-do-21-aprelya/

https://iz.ru/1683717/2024-04-17/uroven-vody-v-reke-tobol-v-kurgane-dostig-919-sm

https://iz.ru/1683591/2024-04-17/stala-izvestna-data-vozobnovleniia-vyletov-iz-aeroporta-dubaia




No comments:

Post a Comment